||Annual Meeting of Members - Board Meeting
Columbia Law School Association
||Jun 23, 2014
|| 6:00PM - 7:30PM ET
Beys, Stein, Mobargha & Berland LLP
The Chrysler Building
405 Lexington Ave.
New York City
*The meeting will be held in Troutman Sanders’ conference room.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: The Annual Meeting of the Columbia Law School Association will be held on Monday, June 23, 2014 at Beys, Stein, Mobargha & Berland LLP, hosted by Michael P. Beys '99.
6:00 p.m. - Welcome Reception
6:30 p.m. - Business Meeting
- Welcome and Introductions
Michael Beys 99, President
- Presidents Report
- Update from the Office of Development, Alumni Relations, and Communications
Sonja A. Carter, Esq., Associate Dean for Development, Alumni Relations, and Communications
- 2013-14 Law School Year-in-Review
George Zhang 14, Board Student Representative, Outgoing Student Senate President
- Remarks by guest speaker Professor Michael I. Sovern 55, Chancellor Kent Professor of Law; President Emeritus of Columbia University, on his recent publication, An Improbable Life: My Sixty Years at Columbia and Other Adventures.
- Elections: Thirteen (13) Officers for the term 2014-16; Eight (8) Directors for the term 2014-18; and Vacant Director position for the remainder of term 2013-17.
Michael Beys 99
- Resolution for outgoing Officers and Directors
Laurie Magid 85, First Vice President
- Presentation to outgoing president Michael Beys 99
Laurie Magid 85
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO COLUMBIA LAW SCHOOL ALUMNI ONLY.
Registration and photo I.D. required per building security. Space is limited.
Kindly RSVP by Thursday, June 19.
Inquiries: Fran Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-854-6486.