You're invited to attend the 4th DukeGEN Angel Pitch Event in New York City on October 12th, 2011!
The DukeGEN Angel Pitch Event let's selected Duke startups pitch to a panel of investors. This year we had 38 teams apply and we've selected the top 6 teams to present. Come to this great event, network with other Dukies and hear some great pitches. See our blog posts summarizing past events (2010 event in NYC and 2011 event in San Francisco).
This event will be held on Tuesday, October 12th from 6:00-9:00pm in New York City at Dogpatch Labs at 36 East 12th Street, 2nd floor, NYC.
* 6pm - Networking and Registration
* 7pm - Program Begins
The Duke teams that will be pitching are:
* SimpleEnergy (Showcase Company) - Yoav Lurie, Duke '05, Justin Segall, Duke '05
* myDrugCosts - Dan Pollard, Duke '92
* ShelfRelief.com - Tito Bohrt, Duke '13
* CRE-DASHBOARD - Jill Homan, Duke '06
* CareProsper - George Mathew, Duke '03
* Perfect Beauty - Daisy Jing, Duke '11
* The Daily Muse - Kathryn Minshew, Duke '08
Want to attend the event?
Last year we had approximately 100 attendees. Free food and drink for all Dukies.
o RSVP on LinkedIn
o Free for Duke alumni, students, faculty, parents, and invited guests.
o Location: Dogpatch Labs, 36 East 12th Street (between Broadway and University) on the 2nd floor
o Can't make it in person? Watch it live on Duke's Ustream channel - http://www.ustream.tv/DukeUniversity
Do you want to pitch your startup idea to angel investors?
Sorry, the application is closed. Our next Angel Pitch event will be in San Francisco next Spring and again in NYC in the Fall.