To register for the Information Session, please send an email to email@example.com
The mission of the Master of Public Health program is to prepare culturally and professionally competent leaders in public health by providing an interdisciplinary, academic and experiential program with a concentration in community health education. Through this program, students will master public health knowledge and skills while developing professional values and dispositions.
Graduates of the program will be prepared for careers as public health leaders in:
• local and state health departments
• public and private health agencies
• community-based organizations
• policy and advocacy organizations
• voluntary organizations focused on specific health issues (e.g. cancer or heart health)
• health care settings
• other settings in which health monitoring and health education initiatives are implemented
Program faculty members and students collaborate with field-based professionals – based on parity, trust, and mutual interests – to improve the public’s health and advance the standing of the profession.
The application deadline for this program is March 1 of each year.
Montclair State University -
Montclair, New Jersey 07043 -
More Social Networking