Space is limited. Registration is required. If you plan to attend, please complete this brief survey. Be sure to choose "alumni" when registering.
Break Out Sessions:
1. Personal branding & Un-branding: How am I selling myself? With Jennifer Santiago, Enterprise
2. Entrepreneurial spirit: How to be your own boss in any situation. Panel with Dawn Johnson, Diana Morris, Captain Tiffany Aston and Moderated by Denise Rodak
3. Used Cars, Knives, Vacuums and Other Sales Stereotypes. Presentation by Chris FitzPatrick (Enterprise) and Tara Spencer from Fleet Management.
4. Career Life Integration: Living a significant life. Panel discussion with Diana St. Lifer (Life Coach), Emily Snow (Enterprise), Noelia Santelli (WOR Radio), Jeaneane Brennan (WOR Radio), and Moderated by Carmen Reyes-Cuevas (MSU)
5. Networking and Hobnobbing for the terrified and overwhelmed. Interactive workshop with Chantal Mastroianni and Dr. Susan Mach
6. Techno Branding and going Native with technology. With Tina Powell, Beacon Wealth Management
Parking will be available in the Red Hawk Parking Deck for a discounted fee of $5.00 Business-casual attire is requested for alumni participants. For more information call the Women’s Center at Montclair State University at 973-655-5114.
Keynote: Ruma Bose, Author of “Mother Teresa, CEO: Unexpected Principles of Practical Leadership”
Date: Friday, February 15th
Venue: Montclair State University’s Student Center Ballrooms
Parking: Red Hawk Deck, $5.00
Time: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm ~ Registration & continental breakfast at 8:30 am.
Attire:Business-casual/2+ copies of resumes encouraged
Three more reasons to attend:
1. Raffles* (Bluetooths, Career Success Packets, Author Books) throughout the day!
2. Professional headshots will be available for your Linked-In Profile
3. All students in attendance will qualify for a $500 Scholarship* from Enterprise Rent-a-Car
*Registration and Resume required to enter for scholarship selection and raffles.
For more information, call the Women's Center at Montclair State University, 973-655-5114
Vendors: Wireless Zone, North Jersey Regional Chamber of Commerce, Graduate School, Alumni Office, Enterprise, Morgan Stanley, ROTC, Thoughts in Motion, CREW NJ (Commercial Real Estate Women), Concept Printing, Northern NJ Girlscouts, PWC (Professional Women in Construction)
Brought to you by:
The Women's Center, Enterprise, Service-Learning at MSU, Career Services, Student Leadership Programs, Office of Veteran and Military Resources, Student Government Association, Newman Catholic, Fraternities & Sororities, MOG/Verizon Wireless, North Jersey Regional Chamber of Commerce NJRCC),
Alumni Relations, Equity and Diversity, EOF, The Graduate School, Mach Creative Services, Women and Gender Studies