|Please select your gift designation in the drop down below. |
1) Providence Fund - this fund assists us in keeping the cost of Theological Education manageable to students. This continues to be one of our greatest needs.
2) John Gibson Servant Leadership Fund - these gifts will directly help students in need of special financial assistance
3) Lynne & Jerry Barlow Bi-Vocational Scholarships - these scholarships assist bi-vocational pastors of congregations 100 or less in LA or MS. The recipients must be full-time students and able to demonstrate financial need. This is one of our newest funds and one of the largest groups in the Southern Baptist Convention.
4) Student Housing projects – Much of our student housing was destroyed as a result of hurricane Katrina. The community around the campus is slow in rebuilding and the limited available housing is extremely costly. We are seeking $15 million dollars to build much needed student housing.
5) Emergency Student Assistance – periodically there are emergency needs for students. These funds, managed by our Director of Student Aid, are distributed when real emergencies arise.
6) Student Scholarships – We have been able to assist many students with financial aid for tuition and or books as a result of the generosity of so many people. For the past two semesters we have awarded grants to 100% of the students who have qualified. We are equipping God called men and women to impact the world with the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Student scholarships go a long way in easing the burden of the cost of ministry training.
7) Where Needed Most - perhaps the best thing supporters can do is give resources that enable our institutional leaders to do our work the best way we know how. These unrestricted funds enable us to use them – where needed.
8) Institute for Faith and the Public Square - the purpose of IFPS is to explore the role that people of faith can have in the public square & to provide a forum where issues of concern to people of faith can be discussed. Funds will be used to host conferences, bring in guest speakers, & cover operating costs.
9) Center for New Testament Textual Studies- Donations to the H. Milton Haggard Center for New Testament Textual Studies primarily fund scholarships and fellowships for Ph.D. students who work and study in that world-class setting engaging in research aimed at the development of resources to help Bible teachers and students at levels ranging from the local church to the highest academic ranks.
10) Contact Me About Establishing A New Fund – we would love to hear your heart. What are you interested in? We will endeavor to establish a way to match your heart’s desire with our needs. Email me at email@example.com"
11) Other . . . if you don’t see it on the list that does not mean it’s not a need – the influence and reach of NOBTS is literally worldwide. The 22,000 living alumni are impacting people across the globe with the gospel. We take seriously the task of equipping students with tools that God can use to bring people to himself.
Please join with us – we need your help. No gift is too large or too small. Thank you.