|Introducing the Washington Policy Forum…
The Washington Policy Forum provides a venue for alumni in our region to engage in thoughtful policy discussions, to network with fellow Bobcats, and to stay more connected to current Ohio University news, research, and projects.
Sponsored by: Voinovich School of Leadership & Public Affairs, Scripps College of Communications, College of Arts & Sciences, and the Ohio University Alumni Association.
Join fellow alumni for our inaugural event, an engaging panel discussion on “The First 100 Days of the Next Congress and Administration”, followed by a reception.
Featuring confirmed alumni moderator:
• Randy Wynn ’73: Chief News Editor, CQ Roll Call
Featuring confirmed alumni panelists:
• Ryan Berger ’02: Senior Policy Advisor to Senator Bob Corker (R-TN)
• Ken Kies ’74: Managing Director, Federal Policy Group
• Don May ’92: Managing Director, Farragut Square Group
• Drew Fields ’89: Partner, Mercury Strategies
• Crystal King ’05: Political Director, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee
The panel discussion will encompass: healthcare law, telecomm/tech outlook, tax reform, party policy/strategy, deficit reduction, party political messaging and strategy.
Hors D’oeuvres will be provided; cash bar available. No charge to attend.
For more information contact David Hoover (’93) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ohio University understands that the OU Washington Policy Forum falls within applicable exemptions permitting government staff to attend this event. If you have any questions or concerns, we recommend you contact the applicable ethics committee for additional guidance.