*** SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THOSE THAT HAVE REGISTERED***
Thank you for registering for the webinar: THE CHANGING WORLD OF GETTING HIRED: EMPLOYERS REVEAL HOW THEY FIND TOP CANDIDATES
Webinar sign-in directions:
The webinar you signed up for will take place *TONIGHT* at 5:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00).
To VIEW the webinar:
1. Point your browser to this address:
2. Enter your name, email address and the password Trojan
3. Click Join Now to attend the webinar. You can join the webinar up to 10 minutes before the start time.
4. To listen to the webinar, you can either call into a toll-free teleconference number or listen in directly on your computer's speakers. Instructions to call into the teleconference are given when you join the webinar.
Your browser may automatically download software necessary to view the webinar. We suggest taking the following steps right now to make sure your computer is ready for the webinar:
- Point your browser to http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest
- Enter your name and email address
- If you see the WebEx software start up automatically, you’re ready! Go ahead and exit the WebEx software and your browser. If you encounter a problem, call 1-866-569-3239, and press 1 and then 4 to get priority support to get your computer up-to-speed
For AUDIO only:
Call-in toll-free number (U.S./Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (U.S./Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Get global call-in numbers here
Get toll-free dialing restrictions here
Access code: 924 892 395
For technical assistance, click here and on the left navigation bar, click "Support"
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
Thank you once again and hope to see you on TONIGHT at 5:30 pm Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)!
Does your digital footprint sell you well to your NEXT employers or clients?
Are traditional resumes on their way out?
What are the latest social media recruiting strategies that recruiters are using?
Do you want to become a technology-savvy job seeker and rise to the top of Google rankings?
This webinar is designed to give YOU the insider’s guide of how candidates are sourced for positions and learn some of the newest social media tools recruiters are using. LinkedIn’s Ambassador Lindsey Pollak and global recruiters from multi-national organizations will reveal how they use LinkedIn and other social media.
Speaker and Virtual Panel Moderator, Lindsey Pollack
Millennial Workplace Expert & Official LinkedIn Ambassador
Our panelists (click here
to read their bios) have backgrounds working for the following companies:
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.