Update My Profile
Join a Group
Make a Gift
Please complete the following information. Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Punchestown Race Day to Raise Funds for Motor Neurone Research
April 27, 2013 12:00 PM
Punchestown Racecourse, Co Kildare
The management of Punchestown Racecourse has kindly offered TCD the facility to fundraise for Motor Neurone Disease (MND) research on Saturday, 27 April 2013. Half of €80 per person for a special package will go to MND research in Trinity College Dublin. A team of TCD researchers, led by Prof Orla Hardiman, are seeking a better understanding of the disease to make it treatable for sufferers. The causes of MND are as yet not well explored. Some forms are genetic and the condition also occurs with higher than expected frequency in athletes.
Your visit will help this worthy cause. More information is available on MND research at
. We hope that you will join us on 27 April, the final day of the Punchestown Irish National Festival with its superb 8-race programme.
The package includes:
• Admission to the Course from 12.00pm
• Admission to Enclosure and Hospitality Pavilion with panoramic views of Course and access to private garden
• Race Card – available in the Pavilion
• Buffet style lunch served from 1.30pm
• Tote betting and bookmaker facilities and plasma screens
• Bar facilities, pre-and post racing entertainment
• A preview of all races from 1.00pm with a panel of racing experts
Tables for 10 are available at €800 and individual tickets at €80 each. For more information on Punchestown races please visit
Online bookings are now closed.
Terms & Conditions