Tips and Tools to Stop Shying Away from the Difficult Chats to Make Progress, Move Ahead & Assert Yourself in the Workplace and Elsewhere
Hosted by Jill Ozovek '04
If you a) have a manager or b) manage people, this webinar is for you.
How many times have you yourself said, “That’s it. I’m done. Nothing’s going to change, so I need to quit?”
How many times, in your estimation, has a project, your promotion, the professional development of an employee you manage, a strategic initiative, the growth of the company or your engagement level at work been compromised or derailed by lack of communication?
We’ve all been there.
The ramifications of this very real phenomenon range from high turnover and lost revenues on the business side of things to lack of engagement and purpose at work on the professional development side of things.
This webinar will:
• Help you ensure your values are aligned before you engage in these conversations to avoid misunderstanding or bruised egos down the road
• Provide you with tools to kick start difficult and uncomfortable conversations at work
• Prepare you to ask for feedback and receive it without going into defensive mode
• Show you a sequence with which you can effectively interrogate the reality of a situation to make effective changes if needed
• Confront your lack of engagement head on by engaging in meaningful conversations with your co-workers and managers to potentially open doors to more satisfying challenges
• More meaningful connections in the workplace
• Greater fulfillment for the 40+ hours you spend at work each week
• Projects that shouldn’t move forward won’t.
• Projects that should move forward get done effectively